Retractable awnings provide sun and heat protection, while reducing energy bills and improving the value of your home.
awnings, awning, retractable awnings, patio covers
For the best blacktop new jersey company, call Marshalls Paving & Masonry.
To find the best blacktop new jersey company, click here for Marshalls Paving & Masonry.
Looking for a way to reduce your electric bills or just improve the exterior appearance of your house? Investing in retractable awnings can do all that and much, much more. The top ten reasons to invest in retractable awnings starts and ends with sun and heat protection.
Whether you live in the Northeast or the Southwest, the summer sun can be merciless as it beats down on your patio, your windows or your business. The solution is to install a retractable awning developed from the strictest engineering standards and made from the highest quality materials.
Before the summer sun peaks in the sky, it’s time to make your ideal patio dreams come true. Imagine sitting beneath the cool shade afforded by the retractable awning with no worry about fading, cleaning or wear and tear. The wind is not going to rip it away, the rain is not going to rust it and you can program it to retract to meet different conditions. Businesspersons and homeowners alike can appreciate the convenience; the quality and the atmosphere a retractable awning can deliver.
So just what is that makes retractable awnings so impressive? Check this list out:
10. European engineering and design makes even the largest retractable awnings not only possible, but also desirable for commercial & residential use. For states where outdoor seating areas are growing in popularity at restaurants, the large options are the best options.
9. Set the controls to your preferences, whether you want the switch to be indoors, outdoors or available on a remote control.
8. Fading isn’t an issue. Your colorful umbrellas will fade. Your permanent addition can rust. Your aluminum frame retractable awning with solution dyed acrylic fabric will not rust nor will it fade within the manufacturer’s warranty.
7. Energy efficiency is at a premium with deregulation of power companies and rising gas prices. Retractable awnings can reduce heat on the interior of a home or a business by as much as 77 percent according to a study by the American Society of Heating and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE). Factor the effects of those savings on your utility bills.
6. Adding room without construction costs. Your retractable awning can add a great patio area for a restaurant or an outside lounging area to your home. A retractable awning is a great deal less expensive than a permanent structure.
5. The are numerous sensor options available for making the retractable awning exactly what you would like it to be whether you live in a hurricane prone area or a hot, dry desert. Wind, sun and rain are no problem.
4. Little to no maintenance is required. Retractable awning manufacturers back their product with up to a 25 year warranty.
3. Improving the exterior appearance of your home while enjoying the benefits of shade. Retractable awnings come in a variety of styles and colors. Whether decorating for an Italian villa, a beach house or a country farmhouse, retractable awnings can match any facade.
2. Rain protection makes up a smaller percentage of retractable awnings sales. Whether the awning provides a place for customers to get out of a gentle shower or just allows you to sit out on the patio during a warm, spring rain (with sufficient pitch); the retractable awning offers a great look and protection rolled into one.
1. First rate sun and heat protection that can make late afternoons and evenings on the porch or deck a pleasurable experience. The majority of customers looking into retractable awnings are doing so for sun protection. Why sit under the sun or ducking your head under an umbrella, when a retractable awning provides full area coverage and all the shade you could desire?